2.26.2012

Flower Card for Any Occasion

I love having generic cards like this lying around. That way, I'm ready for those occasions that always seem to sneak up on me. (Especially when my classes become a bit too demanding and I don't have time to craft.)

I've been addicted to those Art Philosophy 3D flowers, and I really wanted to use them on this card. However, I also wanted to be able to stuff this in an envelope, so I went with stamped flowers and then popped them up with dimensionals. The paper is from a digital pack called hopscotch that I printed. I love that it's so colorful and bright. I found it at www.theshabbyshoppe.com. To make it look more finished I inked all the edges and added tiny brass brads to the center of the flowers.

1 comment:

Kigz said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. The colors are fantastic together! Thanks so much for sharing!