2.18.2012

Hair clip with Art Philosophy cartridge

I made this for a Mardi Gras fundraiser last night. (My dress was purple with a black band around the waist.) I'm absolutely in love with these two flower shapes from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I waited a while before buying the cartridge because the bundle was so expensive, but I finally caved. I'm so glad too because this cartridge has become one of my favorites and is now a staple!
The hair clip is basically what it looks like. I glued the flowers to a black card stock base using liquid glass (another staple). I also added some black swirls and then spritzed it with glitter spray. I used 4 mini bobby pins to pin it in my hair and it stayed all night. I loved how it looked, and I'm sure I'll be making more soon to match other outfits.

No comments: