5.19.2012

Girly Gift Box

Clearly, I need to update my blog more regularly... Seeing as this is my 6th post for today... But it's just a little gift box I made for my friend. It fit 2 Essie nail polishes (peach daiquiri and imported bubbly) both alcohol inspired for her 21st. I also made her a CD (I know- old school right?) of 21 songs about drinking and getting drunk. The papers are from Dotty for You and I stamped and edged in chocolate ink. The swirl is from Love Life (I have gotten so much use out of that swirl stamp-I've been using it for everything! Really! Especially as a base under flowers, which I have been using a lot of lately considering it's spring.) The flowers and the "21" are all from art philosophy. I added pearls to the folds on the side and voilà!

Playlist (Yes, it is explicit... considering the theme...)
1. Shots, LMFAO feat. Lil' Jon
2. Blackout, Breathe Carolina
3. Young, Wild, and Free, Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg (NOT the radio version, ha)
4. We Are Young, Fun. feat. Janelle Mone
5. You Look Better When I'm Drunk, The White Tie Affair
6. Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin'), T-Pain feat. Yung Joc
7. Red Solo Cup, Toby Keith
8. Let's Get Fucked Up, Start Trouble
9. Hey, 3OH!3 feat. Lil' Jon
10. Alcohol, Brad Paisley
11. Corona and Lime, Shwayze
12. Drink In My Hand, Eric Church
13. Fuck You I'm Drunk, Flogging Molly
14. Fight for Your Right to Party, Beastie Boys
15. Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced, Dropkick Murphys
16. I Love This Bar, Toby Keith
17. Bottoms Up, Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj
18. Fly Like a G6, Far East Movement
19. We Like to Party, Venga Boys
20. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), Katy Perry
21. I Gotta Feeling Parody, College Humor

No comments: