7.31.2012

Damask Divas Blog Hop! Thank You Cards with Avonlea

If you're coming from Sharon Chapman's blog you're in the right place!

Love this new paper pack! It's so stinking cute! I used the new stamp set Casual Expressions which coordinates with the new CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection. I also used some of the new harvest baker's twine in Olive. What I love about the new harvest baker's twine is that it's perfect for Fall and Winter! The colors are Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, Autumn Terracotta, and Olive. Cranberry and Olive are perfect for Christmas. Autumn Terracotta and Olive are great for Halloween and Thanksgiving. And something about Outdoor Denim makes me think of back to school time. Whatever combination this embellishment is a MUST!

I stamped the sentiments in Chocolate and rounded the corners of the card. The little flowers on the edge of the "Thanks" I colored with my blending pen. It's pretty subtle, but I didn't want it to stand out too much.

The colors in Avonlea are Chocolate, Slate, Avonlea Off-White, Avonlea Teal, and Avonlea Green.

Now off to Rachel Prince's blog!

Also check out the Damask Divas blog for the entire line up.

21 comments:

Kigz said...

These are great! Love how you added the twine with multiple wraps--I have to remember to try that sometime. LOVE that new stamp set too!

Amy said...

really nice cards. I like how you made them cordinate and flipped one of them.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love both your cards Ashley!! So creative!! Have a fun filled day!! I just became a follower. Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Carolyn Mendoza-Canales said...

Oh!! Nice. I love these cards. They are so cute.

Theresa Miller said...

Thanks for sharing! Love your cards!

I'm following you now. Come visit mine!
www.thesassyscrapper.com

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Very nice cards!

Melissa Lind said...

Nice! I love how they turned out!

CydneyF said...

I really love the colors and the rounded corners. Great job!

Paper Memories4u said...

I love the stamps for the sentiments, I don't know how I haven't noticed them before. Your cards are amazing, thanks for sharing.

Tiffmc said...

I love these cards you made with the Avonlea paper! Thanks for sharing your creative talent!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks! I actually cut the twine into tiny strips and lined them up and taped them to the back. It saved me probably 3 inches. Doesn't seem like much now but it adds up over the life of the twine.

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks! I wanted them to coordinate but still be a bit unique.

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks Gloria!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thank you Carolyn!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks!

Ashley Greaux said...

I love that set! I think it was the first thing I ordered (after the Artiste collection of course).

Ashley Greaux said...

Thank you so much!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks! I love the Avonlea colors but I find them so challenging to work with! Totally worth it though in the end!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thank you!

Stephanie Davis said...

Love these cards Ashley! I love how you used the bakers twine and the rounded corners! What did you use to round the corners, a punch?