8.24.2012

CAS Birthday Card

I wanted to make a card that would easily reproducible but could still be customized for the person receiving it. I have been wanting to use the balloon that goes with Artiste, and I thought stamping it in different colors would be perfect for that customization. Plus, it would give the entire card a different feel. I used Smokey Plum, Juniper, and Slate for this card. Then I stamped some extra balloons in Hollyhock and Buttercup to play around with different color combinations. I stamped "It's your birthday..." on a small banner shape and "Celebrate" on the inside. I added a few sparkles and voila! It was easy peasy to put together. I think designing the layout took longer than actually putting the card together.

2 comments:

Kigz said...

Mission accomplished, I would have to say! Simply perfect! :)

Ashley Greaux said...

Thank you! That means a lot!