8.22.2012

CAS-ual Fridays 66: Splish Splash

This is my first ever CFC entry and my first ever CAS card! I think this card took twice as long to make. Mostly because I spent forever contemplating where to place things. The sentiment really gave me troubles because it was too small to be on its own, but I was determined to find a place for it.

The fishes and sentiment are from Under the Sea. I stamped them in Black and colored them with the blending pen using Créme Brulee, Smoothie, Lagoon, and Sweet Leaf. I finished it off with some bling buttons and googly eyes.

If you would like to play along you can find everything here: http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/08/cfc66.html?m=1

8 comments:

Jenny said...

eek...googly eyes work so well with sea creatures !! Love the circular images on top of the banners :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Julie Day said...

Love the design and the googlie eyes are so fun. Love that added bling too :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne D. said...

This is so fun! I love that the images are stamped off the edges of those circles- great layout! So happy to see you at CAS-ual Fridays this week! Thanks for playing!

Melissa L said...

The hard work and worry about where to place things was worth it! Turned out totally cute! :D


Fellow Damask Diva!
Have a fabulous and inspired day!

~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks! I think I have fallen in love with the CAS look now that I've finally tried it!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks! I love adding bling!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thank you! I plan on playing along again soon!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thank you Diva! Thanks for stopping by too!