8.16.2012

Fall Wedding Mini Album

I made this for a friend who is getting married this fall. The pages are a chipboard base that coordinates with the new CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge! A sheet comes with 6 and each is a unique shape. I used four here. It was so easy! I just cut the shape at the recommended size then adhered it to the chipboard! I used a very thin bit of liquid glass since it makes it more sturdy, but be warned, it dries quickly and is hard to maneuver once placed. I used the retired paper pack Dreamin'. I filed the edges of the paper to make them flush. Plus, it makes the edges more distinct so each unique page shape is more noticeable when the album is closed. I used a ton of embellishments on this: Pearls (cream and mocha collections), sparkles (brown and tan collection), harvest charms, burlap ribbon, color-ready seam binding ribbon, natural hemp, buttons (bohemian assortment and colonial white and pacifica mini medley collections), color-ready garden wood cut shapes, durables studs, doily flowers (bohemian assortment), resin flowers (bouquet assortment), and 1/4 inch colonial white ribbon (mini medley collection). I also used a few stamps from Limited Edition, Family Love, and Crafted with Love. Plus, I used Artiste and Art Philosophy to cut out other embellishments such as the "H" and rolled flowers on the cover and the envelopes and pockets on the inside.

To wrap it I used a plastic treat bag that I bought in a pack at Target. I covered the twisty-tie with a bow and tied the tag on with some hemp. The tag is from Kudos which comes with Artiste. I scored some kraft paper and cut it into 1/4 inch strips to use as filler.

This was so much fun to make. It's my first ever mini album (or any album for that matter) and it was so easy with Artiste and CTMH's coordinating products.

If you have any questions about something in particular in this mini album feel free to ask!

No comments: