8.21.2012

Mojo Monday 255: A Fancy French Birthday with Avonlea

I love the new paper pack Avonlea, but I have been finding it so challenging. I think it's the mix of Slate and Chocolate. It's hard to balance and not go one way or the other.

For this card I used the sentiment from Bonjour. The dots that fill in between the pattern pieces are from the It's Your Day stamp set which is available now until the end of September for $5.00 with a $35.00 purchase. I stamped the chipboard heart with the polka dot background from Diverse Backgrounds.

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, is this ever darlin...I adore the heart and the mix of patters...so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Stephanie Davis said...

Love the distressing!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks! You too!

Ashley Greaux said...

Thank you!