9.30.2012

Damask Divas Blog Hop: Spooky Fun with Moonlight

It's the 1st! Time for another Damask Divas Blog Hop! This month is Moonlight, and it's perfect for all of your Halloween projects! If you're coming from Melissa's blog you're in the right place. If you want to start from the top, the entire hop can be found on our team blog.

I had to have these label stamps the minute I saw them in the idea book, and I have been waiting ever so patiently to use them! The set is called Magic Potions and they coordinate with Artiste! (You can view the entire handbook online.) I stamped them in smokey plum and black and then used goldrush, sweet leaf, and smokey plum to sponge some color on them. I inked the edges of all the papers with black. I used copics to color some clear bitty sparkles orange and black. I also scrunched up black tulle behind the 'bat wing' label.

I got these neat-o bottles from American Science and Surplus. I'm lucky enough to have a store just a few minutes from my house but if you don't live around here you can order online. They have tons of cool containers which are just perfect for any mad scientist gift. Both of these are glass but they have plastic and tin containers too. Plus, everything is SUPER cheap! (And don't forget to read the names and descriptions of the products because they are hilarious.)

Now off to Dana's blog!


And here are the other labels in the set! They're just so cute!


11 comments:

Conley Family said...

These are adorable! Thanks for the great link too -- I'm definitely scraplifting!

Mandy Leahy {CTMH} said...

I love your style girl. Your projects are always so fab!

Kigz said...

You had me at Candy Corn! Awesome looking bottles with those labels--nicely done, Ashley!

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Great idea for the bottles. Love them!!!

Paper Memories4u said...

I wish I did Halloween. I've always thought these labels were so cute!

Bridgette Berry said...

Great job !!! Thanks for sharing

Stephanie Davis said...

Great labels Ashley! Like Mandy said on my blog...great minds think a like!?! :) I had to look all over to find my bottles, because I wanted cork lids too! Love how you used the black tulle with yours and the orange sparkles on the labels!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

So creative Ashley!! These are awesome!!

Tami said...

Candy is always good, but candy is these darling bottles with the adorables labels -- PERFECT!

Debi said...

What great decorations! Nice job.

KristiDaroci said...

Halloween is our favorite time for decorating! What a great idea for a party!