9.08.2012

Mojo Monday 257: A Movie Themed Invite

I was inspired by a movie themed post at JeanetteLynton.com. I thought a film strip would be perfect for the ribbon shape, so I decided to create an invitation for a movie night/birthday movie for this week's Mojo Monday. I stamped the film strip from Instant Memories in White Daisy pigment ink on black card stock. The date wheel and sentiment are from A Little Reminder, and the comic-esk dots background stamp is from Enjoy Life. The D&P is from the retired paper pack Cruisin'. The stars and triangle trim were cut from White Daisy card stock then inked in Cranberry and Honey. I do this a lot when I'm not sure about placement or colors. To finish it off, I popped the stars up with some 3D foam tape and added adhesive black gems to the corner.

4 comments:

Dianas free moments said...

This is ADORABLE!!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...hope you have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Kigz said...

Ashley--Awesome combination! That argyle is one of my favorite papers!

Casandra Bennett said...

Love this!