10.06.2012

Mojo Monday 261: Halloween Card with Artiste

I love Halloween crafts! I just had to make something spooky for Mojo Monday!
The web, jack-o-lantern face, and circles are all from Artiste which has a ton of great Holiday cuts. 
The stamp sets I used were  Perfect Fit-Halloween and So Grateful. The pumpkin was stamped in goldrush, the stem in slate, the "Oct. 31st" tag in sweet leaf, and "Happy Halloween" in black. I inked the edges of everything with black and sponged some goldrush and sweet leaf on the card base and circles. The patterned paper is from Moonlight. I cut it into a 3-point banner to seem a bit more Halloween-esk. I wrapped string around the base a few times and tied it off with a bow.   



These are some of the cute Halloween cuts. You can view the entire handbook online.  



I love all the Perfect Fit stamp sets! There's also Perfect Fit-Holidays and Perfect Fit-Frames! All of which coordinate with Artiste to make assembly super easy!



2 comments:

Kigz said...

Cute, Ashley! I really love the web in the background! :)

Carolyn Mendoza-Canales said...

Cute! I love the card stock you used. It's nice to see something different. I thought I was in the wrong place for a minute! lol, I just did Mojo Monday #262.