11.27.2012

Tags! Tags! Tags! A Christmas Tag Blog Hop!

An entire hop just for Christmas tags! One of my favorite things to make! I wish I could have made a bunch more (I know I will in the next month) but it's finals time so my little craft area will be covered with books for the next two weeks!

If you're coming from Stephanie's blog you're in the right place!

This tag was so fun a simple to make! I wrapped some pieces of washi tape around the base. Those cute little Christmas icons along the bottom are from Countdown along with the sentiment. The "to" and "from" and from the October SOTM A Very Merry Christmas. I used Cranberry, Pear, and Lagoon inks.


For this tag I used that wonderful burlap ribbon! The image/sentiment/word art is from Verve's new set Peace on Earth. I stamped it in Chocolate. The banner and star were both fussy cut. I distressed all the edges and used a tiny attacher for those cute little staples. I added jingle bells (mismatched- thought I would try it to tie together the staples and the star but I'm undecided as to whether I like it) and hemp cord which I'm totally addicted to and have been putting on everything lately! 


This simple little tag goes with a gift that I made for the Damask Divas Blog Hop December 1st! This is just a little preview. You might be able to figure out the type of box it's attached to from the shadow... (Hint: It's from Artiste of course!) The tag is Olive and Kraft card stock, Olive and Cocoa ink, and some silver bells and hemp cord! The "homemade" sentiment is from Crafted With Love, the "A gift for you" is from Enjoy! and the "to" and "from" are the same ones used on the first tag.


Now off to Latisha's blog for more tag inspiration! 

The complete line up is
1. Amie
2. Traci 
5. ME (Ashley) 




7 comments:

Kigz said...

So creative as always! Love the burlap and bells! I really do need some washi tape--love how you used it on the first one! :)

latisha gilliland said...

These are awesome, you always have such great ideas! The bells are perfect :)

Traci Williams said...

Someone did some thinking on these tags, they are truly wonderful and will be well received!

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Very cute tags. Great job!!!

Stephanie Davis said...

Love your tags, Ashley! The Holy Night tag is gorgeous! I've been eyeing that stamp from Verve, now I have to get it!

Marianne said...

i love your tags..the embellishments are awesome. Thanks for sharing

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Carolyn Mendoza-Canales said...

Very cute! I love all the color on the craft tags!