1.29.2013

A Dino-mite Birthday!

Love this new shimmer paper! It really makes something simple more special!

The adorable little dinosaur is from Create-A-Critter. I stamped his spikes and belly with stamps from Who's Your Valentine set! The bigger owl's belly makes perfect scales for this dino's belly! The spikes are stamped with that cute mini chevron stamp and the frame was also tone on tone stamped with the diagonal stripes background stamp from In The Background (NEW and available the first of February!)  I used the shimmer paper scraps from around the "2" for his spots.

I used two different size punctuation mark stamps to make the confetti on the sides! (Probably my favorite new stamping technique)




2 comments:

Kigz said...

Sooooo cute!!! And it glitters! You are selling me on the CAS for sure...

Jayma Malme said...

Sooooo cute! I love your style!