2.02.2013

Damask Divas Blog Hop: For Always NEW FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2013

If you came from Mandy's My Passion for Scrapbooking you're in the right place! WELCOME!

I'm so excited for this blog hop because For Always is brand spankin' new!
The Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book is full of fabulous new stuff!

I love that the coordinating colors for this black and white paper pack are lagoon, ruby, and honey! I used them for the flowers and did everything else in black and white.

Now off to Stephanie's blog!


8 comments:

T Smith said...

So cute! I love making little cards like this! I am really going to have to try those flowers!

Kigz said...

Fabulous cards in that simple, easy style of yours! The heart, the curled paper, the scattered pearls--all such beautiful accents! Inspire away, Ashley!

Traci Williams said...

I am so loving the oh so bold flower...and the new buttons rock - even with using just 1!! Great projects Ashley!

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Love your card. It is so beautiful and like the way you did the flowers with the pearls.

latisha gilliland said...

really cute cards!

Carolyn Mendoza-Canales said...

Cute!! My fav is the Love You card. SOOOO Cute

marylouh said...

Love the flowers. Both cards are very pretty.

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

I love easy cards that look spectacular and your card is perfect. Thanks for sharing