2.26.2013

Damask Divas Blog Hop: Chantilly


It's that time again! *March* with us as the Divas show off the beautiful and very springy new paper pack CHANTILLY! If you're coming from Melissa's blog you're in the right place!

Want to start from the top? Head over to the Damask Divas blog!

Adding a strip of patterned paper is the perfect way to jazz up CTMH's new paper pouches! It's super simple! Perfect for mass production! I added the strip of Chantilly and then used the For A Friend stamp as a seal (stamped in pear on the Art Philosophy cut then stamped on a scrap piece in twilight and fussy cut).

I dressed up the tag with some Art Philosophy flowers (cut from Chantilly of course)! A strip at the bottom, a sentiment, and a button -> done!

I love this paper pack for spring! So cute and so perfect!

Now off to Latisha's blog!





12 comments:

Shirley Bernal said...

Love these!! Great idea for a bag and the tag is so cute. I like the flower in yellow.

Kigz said...

Such great lines on that paper pouch! I love what you did with the stamp on it. Oooooo and I love, love, love the tag! Great addition over the hole punch! That leafy stamp is one of my current favorites! :)

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

These are so creative and such gorgeous creations Ashley! I love that tag!! It is fabulous!! Great job!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Great job on your projects!!! They are so cute.

Jayma Malme said...

So adorable! I love your addition of the kraft piece and button on the tag...they really add nice detail.

The Leaf Studio said...

Love both projects!

CydneyF said...

Love the flowers out of patterned paper. Very pretty!

Stephanie Davis said...

Love what your did with the paper pouch, and LOVE the tag!!! I'm going to have to try some of those flowers now! :)

marylouh said...

I made the gift tag for my Christmas presents and had so much fun I'm going to make tags for any gift I give in the future. This tag is really cute. The gift bag is really pretty too.

T Smith said...

The stamp set is one of my fave. Great use of it! Love the bag and the tag. Great Job! how fun they both are!

Laurie H. said...

I really love that tag! and the little bag is cute too. Thanks for sharing!
scrappinlaurie@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

Love the bag and flower tag, so pretty.
Kristi