4.07.2013

A Balloon for Your Birthday


I love interactive cards! They're so much fun! For this card I used the PTI Movers and Shakers: Spinners die with a ballon. I love how it turned out. (The balloon can be moved around by tipping the card back and forth or by pulling on the string.)

I was going for an ombre feel. I rolled the edges of the ballon and some of the confetti. (The lightest of the confetti was second generation stamped.)  I also used a glue pad to add glitter to the ballon. For the string, I snipped up to the edge of the image by the mouth of the ballon then wedged the string in. I glued the string to the back rather than tie it, so it would hang straight down and not off to the sides. I also added a bit of glue to the ends of the string so they wouldn't fray.



THE STUFF:
Stamps: PTI Birthday Style 
Ink: SU Pool Party, CTMH Juniper, PTI Soft Stone, PTI Smokey Shadow
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White Card Stock 
Embellishments: MS Crystal Fine Glitter, CTMH Baker's Twine (Basic)

No comments: