4.30.2013

Damask Divas Blog Hop: Claire

If you're coming from Mandy's blog you're in the right place!
If you're looking for the start head on over to the Damask Divas blog.

I love this paper for spring and summer! It reminds me of jean overalls (especially the ones with the little embroidered flowers).

For this card, I stamped a bunch of flowers in the colors found in the Claire paper pack on their coordinating cuts. I layered them on the card so they covered the edge of the pattern paper and it served as a 'fade' or transition to the base where I stamped the sentiment.  I used little snips of the chevron ribbon as leaves and tucked them under the flowers. I finished it off with some little pearls and done! (It's pretty busy compared to my more recent CAS style projects.)

The envelop was stamped before being assembled (all single layer).






Next stop on the hop is Traci's blog

THE STUFF
Stamps: CTMH Girls Rock, PTI Think Big Favorites #16 
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Cranberry, Hollyhock, Sunset, and Blush
Paper: CTMH Claire, MFT Natural 
Embellishments: CTMH Pearls, CTMH Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon
Cuts: CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy, PTI Bulk Mail Envelope Die 

11 comments:

Shirley Bernal said...

Love them!!!

CraftyRN said...

Love the flowers and ribbon leaves!!

ScrapNJeannie said...

Beautiful cards, I love the flowers!

latisha gilliland said...

Really cute, I love the pearl accents :)

Shelly Nemitz said...

love that envelope ... before the card is open the receiver will already know it's something spectacular

CydneyF said...

Very good use of the papers. Love the colors and the flowers. Pretty envelope too.

Traci Williams said...

So beautiful...has a lightness and softness.

Kigz said...

I adore the flower/chevron ribbon combo. Great look with the natural paper, too. The envelope and pearl bling add just the right touches. Fabulous, Ashley!

Sharon Chapman said...

Those three little pearls in the denim blue strip of paper AND the use of the chevron ribbon are genius!! Such a very special card.

Karen Garcia said...

Very nice. I really like the flowers!

The Leaf Studio said...

Such a creative card! Love it!