4.01.2013

Game On

I made this birthday card for my boyfriend. -> He's pretty geeky.

I kept it clean with just a bit of color.  I masked the chevron stamp from in the background to stamp just a few. (I did this twice- once in each color) I used post it notes to mask off what I didn't want to get ink on. It can also be done by stamping a sheet of paper and cutting out what you want to mask.

^I'm thinking a tutorial may be needed.


THE STUFF:
Stamps: PTI Boy Basics: Game On, CTMH In The Background 
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim, CTMH Lagoon, SU Lucky Limeade 
Paper: CTMH Later Sk8r, MFT Sweet Tooth Card Stock
Embellishments: CTMH Baker's Twine (Paradise and Harvest), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher Staples 

1 comment:

Becca Whitham said...

Absolutely LOVE this! I am wondering how you got the two colors (and the limited number of zig-zags) on "In the Background" and would appreciate an explanation because I totally want to CASE this idea. :)