4.01.2013

Some Bunny Loves You!

All my Easter projects! I just finished them Easter morning actually. (Otherwise, I would have posted them sooner.)

The tags are cut from Artiste. The first four treat bags have EOS lip balm in them with some candy and Easter grass. (These were for my Mom, Sister, and co-workers.) The last three have an egg with a $2 bill inside instead of the EOS. (These were for my little cousins.)

For the little bunny tails, I covered them in liquid glass then sprinkled with glitter and hit them with my heat gun. It raised them up a bit and made the glitter STAY.
Some of the bunnies are fussy cut and popped up with foam tape and others are single layer (I got tired of cutting.)

To tie the tags on, I used a good amount of twine (probably 12" per tag - not exactly sure, maybe a bit more). I first tied a double knot around just the cellophane bag to keep it closed. Then, I looped the ribbon through the hole in the tag and tied a double knot around that ribbon to secure the tag to the bag. Lastly, I strung the button through the twine, double knotted that, and finished it with a little bow. Seems complicated but it really isn't. This way they can just snip the little bit of twine wrapped around the cellophane bag to open it and the tag stays in tact with the little bow.


THE STUFF:
Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Parade #1, CTMH In The Background, PTI Boutique Accessories 
Ink: CTMH Cocoa, CTMH Sorbet, CTMH Blush, CTMH Buttercup, CTMH Creme Brulee, CTMH Sweet Leaf, SU Pool Party, SU Wisteria Wonder 
Paper: MFT Whip Cream Card Stock, PTI Stamper's Select White
Embellishments: Mix of Buttons (Bag-O-Buttons and PTI), MFT Hemp Cord Twine, MFT Hot Fudge Grosgrain Ribbon, MS Crystal Fine Glitter, CTMH Liquid Glass, Spritz Cellophane Bags 

No comments: