7.01.2013

Damask Divas Blog Hop: Surf's Up


Welcome! I'm the first stop on this month's Damask Divas Blog Hop!

This month's paper pack is perfect for summer. It has a supper beachy/vintage feel.

I made two cards. Do they look oddly familiar? They might because they were inspired by a card I made for the Claire blog hop. I couldn't help making more. I just love those overlapping flowers.

I used two colors for the flowers and used second generation stamping on the smaller ones to get the faded color. I cut the leaves out of burlap ribbon and added pearls for that little something extra.

Next up is Traci's blog!
For more, check out the Damask Divas blog!





THE STUFF
Stamps: CTMH Girls Rock, Perfect Fit-Birthday
Ink: CTMH Goldrush, Sorbet
Paper: CTMH Surf's Up | PTI Rustic White
Embellishments: CTMH pearls, burlap ribbon 
Cuts: CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy | PTI Bulk Mail Envelope die

4 comments:

latisha gilliland said...

I love these, the colors are great. So pretty!

Shirley Bernal said...

Cute cards Ashley!!

Casey said...

love the rich but muted colors....ca------yute!!!

Kigz said...

Really loving the burlap leaves! What a great take on Surf's Up! :)