7.25.2013

Papertrey Blog Hop: Fruits of Summer (Splash of Color)

So much Papertrey! I couldn't help myself! The color palettes were just too beautiful and summery to refuse! For this card, I went splatter crazy. I didn't have re-inkers, so I smudged the ink pad on a piece of clear card stock and added a few drops of water. Then, I mixed it up and flung it everywhere.

*It's also fitting for the Simon Says Stamp challenge! Foods of Summer! I added it over there as well (thanks to a super helpful comment).





THE STUFF
Stamps: PTI Mini Blooms, Heart-2-Heart #1
Ink: CTMH Vineyard Berry, Cotton Candy, Sunset, Creme Brulee | PTI Smokey Shadow  
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White, True Black, Soft Stone | MFT Kraft

*edit 

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet and fun!
You should link this up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/july-24th-summer-food-andor-drink/

Ashley Greaux said...

Thanks for the link! I wouldn't have known otherwise!

janelle said...

All of your cards for the hop are fab. This coffee one is super fun!

Farley said...

OMGosh...I am a coffee-holic and coffee stamp collector. This is a sensational card!

artful-notions said...

The fact that you did some of the 'splatters' with mini blooms is so much fun! Love the whole concept, colors and joy of this card. Also noticed one of your inks is creme brûlée. Perfect!

Diana K said...

Absolutely love this one also. You really rocked the challenge!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Very cute card! Love the "splashes" of color!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa