9.13.2013

Make It Monday: 131 Darling, You Rock

This week's challenge was striped embossing. I only have clear and white embossing powder so I had to improvise. My solution -> I used different color pigment inks with clear embossing powder. It worked out better than I thought, and I love the look. 


THE STUFF
Stamps: PTI Headline Alphabet, Think Big Favorites #12 | CTMH Trinity Alphabet, Casual Expressions, It's Your Day, Artiste Birthday
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Olive | SU Pool Party | Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Cosmic Copper, [CTMH Pigments: Ruby, Champagne, Olive, Outdoor Denim, Black]
Paper: Studio Calico Darling Dear | PTI Stamper's Select White
Embellishments: CTMH Clear embossing powder | Martha Stewart Yellow Gold fine glitter | Darice Gold and Black sequins
Cuts: Lifestyle Crafts circle dies | fussy 

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Great color, great texture! Love this style...it combines so many different elements. Super card! :)