2.11.2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Sketch and Color Challenge Part II

For this card, I used the glitter stripes technique I learned at Stamp-a-faire 2013. The stripes are just Scor-tape covered in glitter. I taped where I wanted then trimmed the edge to get rid of the excess. I poured glitter all over and made sure to really press it down into the tape (with scrap paper between my fingers and the glitter). I stamped some scattered arrows then collaged hearts, enamel dots, and sequins. I was picturing them like bubbles floating up into the air. 


THE STUFF
Stamps: PTI Bountiful Banners
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone
Paper: CTMH Dream Pop | PTI Stamper's Select White
Embellishments: Cut & Paste Charm "Smile" enamel dots | Cartwright Iris mixed colors sequins | MS yellow gold glitter, 1/4" Scor-Tape
Cuts: Silhouette (hand drawn cut file by yours truly)

1 comment:

Suzanne Russell said...

Love your card,Ashley! The detail of the arrows stamped along side the glittered stripes is such a perfect touch. The colors, variety of dimension and texture all fit together beautifully.