3.27.2014

Avery Elle Ombré Challenge: Ikat Birthday

Card two for the new Avery Elle challenge!

This time I stamped different shades of blue to create the ombre. I think I spent more time figuring out how to pattern the ikat pieces than anything else (well worth it now- the first pattern attempt was a bit off).  I added a strip with the sentiment and then added some embellishments. Sequins seem to be my go-to embellishment lately.





THE STUFF
Stamps: Avery Elle Ikat Additions | PTI Keep It Simple: Birthday
Ink: SU Island Indago, Pool Party | CTMH Twilight | PTI True Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White
Embellishments: Divine Twine Black Licorice | CTMH Black & Grey buttons | Cartwright White Wedding sequins

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful card! I love how the ikat pieces fit together, too! Well done! Thanks for linking this up to the AE Ombré Challenge!

Katie Gehring said...

Just gorgeous! I adore the ikat and the sequins are the perfect finishing touch!