3.27.2014

Avery Elle Ombré Challenge: Watercolor

I'm very excited about the new Avery Elle challenge! Challenge number three is everything Ombre! 

I broke out the watercolors for this one (which are basically instant ombre). I mixed some pink and orange over the embossed sentiment and added a few sequins. I used a color card base because the watercolor paper didn't match any of my white card stock. It was lighter than the off-white and creams but darker than the plain white. Although, I think it looks better with the pop of color.





THE STUFF
Stamps: Avery Elle Cheers
Ink: Versamark | CTMH Gold embossing powder | watercolors
Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet | watercolor paper
Embellishments: Darice Gold sequins

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love how you made the background and the fold embossing is a great touch. Thanks for playing along with AE's Challenge!

Yana Smakula said...

I too like the background very much! So creative! Thanks for joining us at the AE's Challenge!

donna mikasa said...

Love the ombré watercolored background and the pop of color is the perfect touch! Thanks for linking this up to the AE Ombré Challenge!